This week in GTA Online: the new Declasse Granger 3600LX, 2X bonuses in The Contract finals, free clothing and more.
The new Declasse Granger 3600LX is hitting the streets of Los Santos this week. The spacious SUV is available now from Southern San Andreas Super Autos. You can equip your new chariot with a few additional modifications in the Vehicle Workshop, including the handy Guided Missile Jammer.
Additionally, everyone who completes The Contract Finale will get double rewards and a free Low Santos cap. At least that way you’ll look smart when you go to Dr. Dre’s recently released track Fallin Up races through Los Santos.
The highlights of the week:
- New modifiable vehicle: The Declasse Granger 3600LX is available now from Southern San Andreas Super Autos and is modifiable in the agency vehicle shop
- Double GTA$ & RP in the finale of The Contract, as well as the Low Santos cap as a fitting souvenir for its completion (delivered by February 10th)
- Triple GTA$ & RP in Every bullet counts
- Biker Bonuses: Double GTA$ & RP on MC Club orders, as well as selling weed and fake documents, plus triple GTA$ & RP in all motorcycle races
- The Nagasaki Hoodie for free for anyone hired out as an employee, bodyguard or MC prospect
- The Progen T20 is the main prize of the week on the wheel of fortune in the casino
- Prize Vehicle of the Week: the Karin Previon for everyone who finishes in the top 3 of the LS Car Meet series three days in a row
- test vehicles: Pfister Growler, Dinka Jester RR, Annis Euros
- Discounts on biker businesses and real estate: 50% off Document Forgery and Hemp Plantations and associated upgrades, as well as Turbotuning for Motorcycles and 40% off MC Clubhouses
- vehicle discounts: 60% off the Declasse Voodo Custom and the Albany Buccaneer Custom, 50% off the Nagasaki Stryder and the Pegassi Vortex, 40% off the Hakuchou Drag and 30% off the Enus Jubilee
- Prime Gaming Bonuses: GTA$100,000 bonus for everyone who plays this week
Stay tuned to the Rockstar Newswire for full details on this week’s content.