Starfield Launch and Baldur’s Gate 3
Last weekend was sleepless and the week was uneventful, so in this episode of The Electronic Wireless Show podcast, we decided to discuss the launch of Starfield. Additionally, Nate shares his thoughts on playing Baldur’s Gate 3, making it a double SEO bonus for this episode.
Steam Decklike: Lenovo Legion Go
James talks about the latest Steam Decklike device, the Lenovo Legion Go. It’s like a laptop and a Switch combined in some way.
Episode Link and Discussion
You can listen above or on Spotify, iTunes, Stitcher, or Pocket Casts. The RSS feed can be found here, and you can join the discussion on our Discord channel, which has a dedicated podcast chat room.
Music by Jack de Quidt.
- Starfield has had a successful launch for Bethesda, being its biggest launch ever!
- However, it’s not a game you can or should play on your hard drive.
- Players are already having fun creating bizarre spaceships in the ship creator.
- Official mod support won’t arrive until next year, but unofficial mods are already having fun, such as the potato mode.
- Check out the Lenovo Legion Go, a handheld computer that James loved until he broke it. It’s silent!
This week, we played Starfield, Baldur’s Gate 3, and Sticky Business, a cute little « I have a side gig on Etsy » simulator.
This week’s recommendations include Dennios on YouTube (who does physics experiments in Starfield and counts only as not recommending a video game, according to James), Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries (which I discovered I can stream again), and cathedrals. Specifically, Salisbury Cathedral, Ely Cathedral, and Lichfield Cathedral.
Salut je suis Max ! Je partage toutes mes dernières trouvailles sur l’actualité du jeuxi vidéos, gaming, équipement et software sur ce site.